Friday, January 16, 2009

Bottled up for Eternity...


So I'm watching that show on Discovery called, How It's Made. As I'm watching them make a casket I start to think, what a waste of money. You're dead and they're going to put it in the ground and throw dirt on it. Do you really need Mahogany and gold knobs and such. I think not.

But...it gets better.

The very next thing they show is how they bottle soda. Which gives me the idea! Why not bury people in bottles. I know, it is a little unconventional, but just think of the peace of mind you'll have, knowing that the casket you're eternally resting in is made from 100% recycled glass. Who needs a pryamid when you have a bottle.

I know it's weird,a bit odd, and slightly disturbing, but that's the way I think.

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Lee Ann Dufour said...

hahahha I think that's brilliant! Sign me up.